QINGHE (JENNY) LIU, ESQ
Immigration, Contract Dispute and Resolution
►Licensed to practice law in New York
►Licensed to practice law in U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh
►Licensed to practice law in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
►Member of American Immigrantion Lawyers Association (AILA)
►China National Legal Profession Qualifications
—Areas of Expertise
• U.S. Immigration law
• Contract-related litigation and non-litigation cases
• Intellectual property and Amazon platform related cases
Law Offices of Liu & Associates, P.A. Guangzhou Branch
05/2020 - Present Legal Representative
Department: Law Offices of Liu & Associates Guangzhou Representative Office
Location: Orlando, New York, Guangzhou
Duty Performance: Lead the team to expand customers, be responsible for the communication and coordination between the Chinese and American teams, and jointly handle US law-related cases.
1. Professionally, Qinghe Liu, Esq. coordinates the New York and Florida teams of the law firm to jointly handle intellectual property, patent infringement, and contract litigation cases; took the lead in handling multiple transnational contracts, intellectual property litigation cases and arbitration enforcement cases in the United States.
2. Operational management: Attorney Liu is in charge of budget control and JAL business profit management to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
Law Offices of Liu & Associates, P.A.
09/2016 - 05/2020 MANAGING PARTNER
As the Founder of the law firm, Qinghe Liu, Esq. concentrates her role on the motivation of partners and associates. She estabilishes goals and directions, and follow through them to be accomplished.
Location: Orlando Florida, New York
Duty Performance: Responsible for New York contract litigation and national industry immigration litigation cases.
1. Case litigation strategy analysis, overall planning and coordination of team lawyers, appearing in court on behalf of the parties.
2. Organize and convene case litigation analysis meetings on a regular basis, summarize experience and lessons based on the results of the case, and improve litigation strategies.
Law Offices of Agnes Chau, P.A.
04/2012 - 05/2016 Paralegal
Location: Orlando, Florida
Duty Performance: Served as a legal assistant to a partner of the law firm, independently responsible for contract litigation and legal support for business immigration.
1. Do legal research based on the case and find out the corresponding case for support
2. Collect information and independently write litigation legal documents such as indictment, response, request, and settlement
3. Represent the partner's lawyer to communicate with the counterparty's lawyer or assistant on the case, and suggest response strategies based on feedback.
4. Summarize the situation of the case and report it to the partners' lawyers regularly to ensure that all cases develop in an orderly manner on time.
10/2010 - 06/2011 Consultant
Worked with clients, global mobility personnel and the office of general counsel to support business clients in immigration program management and compliance.
Location: Beijing, China
1. Clients are mainly Fortune 500 companies, responsible for the global dispatch business of client companies, and provide clients with legal advice on business immigration in relevant countries.
2. Mainly responsible for customers such as Siemens, GM, etc., docking with the customer's human resources dispatch, supporting the normal and orderly execution of the customer's human resources and the global dispatch team's business immigration dispatch activities, and ensuring that the dispatched employees comply with the local immigration laws and regulations.
3. Closely liaise with Fragomen employees from all over the world to connect with customers and employees to ensure efficient and compliant cases.
Assisted In-house Counsel to do legal research on energy litigation and arbitration happened in South America.
Tsinghua University College of Law
University of Stetson College of Law
Chinese & English