PAUL E. GHEZZI, ESQ
LICENSED ATTORNEY FLORIDA
PRACTICES LAW IN FLORIDA
Phone：407-930-8082 (US) 020-37657345 (CN)
►Licensed Attorney in Florida
Paul E. Ghezzi, Esquire, Orlando, Florida, October 2006 to present
● Criminal defense practice including DUI, Aggravated Assault, Domestic Battery,
Drug Possession, Burglary, Grand Larceny and other misdemeanor and felony charges.
● Civil practice including Dissolution, Parental Rights and Civil Traffic Cases.
Office of the State Attorney, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
Seminole County, Sanford, Florida
Assistant State Attorney, November 1999 to October 2006.
● Domestic Violence Division Chief November 1999 to March 2002.
Supervised entire domestic violence division, made filing decisions on all
domestic related felony cases and acted as a liaison between the State
Attorney’s Office and Law Enforcement Agencies. Board Member for SafeHouse of Seminole.
● Felony Division March 2002 until October 2006.
Prosecuted felony cases including 5 Capital Murder Trials.
Office of the State Attorney, Twelfth Judicial Circuit
Manatee County, Bradenton, Florida.
Assistant State Attorney, March 1996 to November 1999.
● Misdemeanor and Traffic Prosecutor March 1996 to March 1997.
Responsible for caseload from intake to closing, including all motions, trials and appeals.
● Juvenile Division March 1997 to August 1997.
Conducted over 40 felony non-jury trials.
● Domestic Violence Prosecutor August 1997 to December 1997.
Prosecuted assault, battery and violation of injunction cases.
● Senior Prosecutor, December 1997 to April 1999.
Responsibilities included intake determination, assisting line
attorneys in trial and assisting the Misdemeanor Division Chief.
Prosecuted 28 jury trials during this period.
● Felony Prosecutor April 1999 to November 1999.
Prosecuted felony cases from intake to closing.
University of Florida College of Law ——Gainesville, Florida.
Juris Doctorate December 1995.
Florida State University ——Tallahassee, Florida.
Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Media Communication, 1992
Valencia Community College ——Orlando, Florida.
Associate of Arts, 1990.