JASON T. DANIEL, ESQ
LICENSED ATTORNEY FLORIDA
PRACTICES LAW IN FLORIDA
►U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
►United States Patent and Trademark Office-Registered U.S. Patent Attorney
►Orange County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Committee
►American Intellectual Property Law Association
►American Bar Association
—Areas of Expertise
● Domestic Patent drafting and prosecution before the United States Patent Office
● International Patent drafting and prosecution under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
● Domestic Trademark drafting and prosecution before the United States Trademark Office
● Appellate procedures before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
● Copyright registration before the United States Copyright Office
● General Intellectual Property law
Jason T. Daniel is a graduate of Florida AM University College of Law and is a Registered Patent Attorney focusing on all aspects of Intellectual Property Law. Mr. Daniel has represented domestic and international Fortune 500 Companies including Sony, Toshiba, Mitsubishi-Electron and Ricoh before the USPTO. Mr. Daniel has personally written several hundred United States and international patent applications, and has prosecuted several thousand patent applications before the United States Patent Office.
Mr. Daniel is intimately familiar with a broad range of technologies including general electrical and mechanical applications, e-commerce (i.e., Internet and website driven applications), nanotechnology, semiconductors, solid state electronics, computer hardware, terrestrial, wireless and satellite communications systems, telecommunications, digital signal processing, electro-mechanical systems, recording mediums, physical storage devices, and more.
Mr. Daniel is located in Orlando Office and focuses on helping inventors and startup companies with their business and intellectual property needs.
Florida AM University College of Law
University of Central Florida